Want to get away from those excess fats and smash out those extra pounds you got from overeating and non-exercise lately? Maybe, you have just been wowed by those weight loss pills and other magic tabs endorsed by some “reputable” celebrities and wanted to try them just for the sake of losing weight. But, there is neither an easy nor safe ways to lose weight so you might just forget all these weight loss glitz and focus on adapting the glycemic index (GI), instead. Here are some of the great ways to changing your lifestyle through low GI and see how it will change and impact your life in the long run:
- Ignore your temptations. Your cravings for food will just do nothing on your entire diet than just adding some pounds on you day after day. Taking one or two cookies a day may seem to have no impact on you but doing this routine everyday, you will surely notice that you are getting those extra pounds. So, beware!
- Do not ever skip breakfast. Indulge yourself with low GI foods such as cereals like bran, oats, and barley, among others which will provide you just the right amount of nutrients and energy until lunchtime without you having to take your snacks. Cereals should contain no more than 20% of sugar as it will cause your blood sugar to rise.
- Low GI foods can help you lose weight gradually so you have to always remind yourself to lose weight religiously and seriously. Exercise is a must be able to loose weight. You may go cycling, swimming or a 25-minute walk. Soon enough, you will realize how much weight you have already lost and begin to look and feel better.
- You may concentrate on gradual weight loss program. Make sure you have a goal of losing at least a pound or two every week and before you know it, you have lost a pretty more extra weight as you continue the process.
- Understand and know more about the glycemic index, especially those low GI foods and keep them in mind. GI has a lot of benefits which will surely help you on your diet program.
- It is all in the mind. One of the tricks in losing those extra pounds is to actually think that you can be thin in no time. In fact, Paul McKenna, a famous hypnotist in the UK came up with a CD entitled “I Can Make You Thin” which has good effects to a lot of people on diet programs.
Try the low glycemic index foods and see how much goodness it will bring not only to your body but for your total well being, as well.
30 day Money Back Guarantee!
- Diet 101: From traditional diet program to Low Glycemic Index Food Diet (glycemicindexlow.com)
- Glycemic Low Index Foods: Save Your Budget While You Diet (glycemicindexlow.com)
- Glycemic Index Low – Low GI diet, ideal for beginners (glycemicindexlow.com)
- Low glycemic index diet for diabetics (glycemicindexlow.com)